Saturday, December 11, 2010

Strip Me...


I think the world is full of zanies and fools... but that what makes it the best place to be... the point of this late night post is that I’ve recently dove into Natasha Beddingfield album and just like most of her music it’s about coming into your own self and have a very unique self identify......
Especially her song Strip Me... it’s all about spending your life to surround yourself with things that you don’t need... and how you can take everything from a person but their identity that one thing in their heart that makes them uniquely yours will never leave them... "even if I’m only one voice in a million you aint taking that from me"... that’s a powerful and strong statement... I am only one voice in a million but that voice means more to me than alot of things in my life... So go ahead strip me down take it all because even though I don’t completely understand it yet... that thing that makes me completely and utterly me... my voice will always remain... I Wonder What Would Happen If People Realized That Being One Voice In A Million Matters???

No comments: