Friday, July 18, 2008

Dear Prudence

Dear Prudence,
I just got finish watching the Notebook.....so bare with me but, It scared me and i know this tends to be a reoccurring them in this blog but it happens to me more than I'd like to mention. This movie just made me think about how much i want someone to love , how i wake up every morning and my skin yearns for the touch a somebody and how my heart overflows with this passion...but with no one to give it to it turns bitter. And people don't get twisted I'm not a hormone driver teenager looking for someone to fuck. I want someone that when i call them at three in the morning they don't ask me why am i calling them............they tell me what took me so long.......fuck physically its a lesser emotion ........( and yes i want this too, but i can live without it)....And i know sex is fun it should be but love is immortal it transcends time and all other pains..............fuck i know this is cheesy but what am i to do .......... i really want to be like those girls in the movies and have a boy be so in love with me it makes him drop to his knees...........................but we all know life isn't a movie and if you spend it looking for one ...........you'll see the world from your window admiring what beauty you could have had...................yes i love him yes a care but in this world that means nothing.
Your Dear Friend,

No comments: