Sunday, March 25, 2012

Every Ghetto Every City... Paris

Sooo at this point I have been to more places around the world than most people have in their entire lives... and there is one thing that I have learned... (Or "found to be true" might be the better term for this but hey... it’s my blog right) Is that you have your most fun running the streets...

... And this is not to say that doing other things aren’t fun, you should do things see sights and taste local cuisine, but the thing that you need to do the most is walk. Walk from one sight to another find areas of the city you haven’t been to and just walk around, do I a little research to make sure it’s not the drug capitol of the city ( some people might like that... I guess?? ) then head there. 
 
Also another thing, we all have friends that we luv and cherish, but if they aren’t ready to walk for 12 hours around the city and then still go out drinking that night at a cafe by the river then... how do I phrase this nicely drop them... You need friends to explore any place it helps and makes the adventure that much more amazing but if they are going to complain about there ankle every time minutes then leave them... And continue to leave them eventually they will understand that you're having soo much more fun than them and they will by a cool pair of shoes and come along... but until them leave.
I have gotten into some of the best parts of the best cities by walking around sometimes even aimlessly and trust me I’m not doing just for my health ( cause I still can’t loss weight...  damn delicious street food... lol ). But yea, Paris, Amsterdam, Trestevere, NYC... I found amazing places, street art, people, sculptures, fountains, and just general culture by running around the city on foot... just some food for thought... Are You Ready To Really Take The Road Less Traveled???






No comments: