Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Good Friend Is Hard To Find...


A good friend is hard to find and in my case once you do they tend to live between several hundred to several thousand miles away... I don’t understand my life seems to work this way people who I think that are amazing and I seem to fall into really amazing routines with seem to always live really far from me. IDK... The prime example is that I’ve met people on this trip that I could easily spend hours with but for some unknown reason I have never seen then before on campus etc. etc...
I guess that it’s just the luck of the draw... But let’s stop reflect and realize life is too short to wallow in the "what ifs" of the world. I have time right here and now to enjoy, love and relish in their friendships.... and I anyone knows me I’m flawless with long
distance relationships sooo if it’s meant to be then we can easily keep it up... Goodbye’s needs to not start playing in my ears till it’s really time to leave... But Why Do We Always Miss The Ones We Didn’t Spend Enough Time With????

No comments: