Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Job Fail

Okay this was not my fault but i only had this job for all of two day. It started out being really cool, but i knew it was trouble from the start because it wasn't what it promised to be. It turned out to be a canvasing job in the DC/Metro area. Which meant i would be walking around in the blazing heat for hours at a time trying to solicit money from people in Silver Spring. People in silver spring have money but not enough to give away......... Then on top of all that those people were so distrusting of me being 1. Under Age and 2. Black that alot of them didn't even want to open the door. And i also love the line that they don't give money across the door when I'm holding records saying they have given to my company for the last 3-5 years across the door....How is that supposed to make me feel????.......

...............So of course i didn't make quota and they were like we don't want you to come back, but the only thing is the contract i signed said that i had three days to make quota but no argument from me i really wasn't cut out for that job...........but there was a silver lining i did make 125 dollars.... :-)

No comments: