Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Alone... Healthy Relationships With One's Self....

So this is just something that has been on my mind. I covered this is passing in one of my classes recently. I'm Alone... and that’s completely okay. There is sooo much discussion on why people are single, why they don’t have a man / woman. And the reasons for this span anywhere from the lack of available candidates to the fact that the individual in question has character traits that discourage a relationship. These things are important and will and probably have been talked about in my blog before... But the issue we need to cover today in brief detail is the fact that there is little to no discussion about why it’s okay to be single, and the promotion of "self" health. People never talk about how you can be happily single; instead they talk about how lonely you are... Frankly My Dear, That’s Bullshit... 

                                            ...You wonder why we have people running around with married men, people hunting for relationships, and clinging to unhealthy partnerships... 

Society tells the world that every day you don’t have someone you are depressed and wasting away because you need some else to complete you. I'm sorry I’m a complete person.... but between me, you, and my God... I would still luv someone to compliment me not complete me. And that dichotomy is one of the most important things that I have written about in a minute. I feel like i could talk about this for hours, but today i just wanted to get you thinking.... We Know Every Relationship Isnt Healthy, Then Why Is It The Only Thing We Dream Of???

(P.S.)

Sorry For All The Short Post, Ive Been Crazy Busy.... Stay Free  

No comments: