Thursday, December 25, 2008

RoofTops....

The stars were amazing and the night was freezing but it was one of the best things that ever could have happened to me.... I was back in New York and i was finally making my return trip to the far off and way and land of the Bronx.....
...I got to hang out with one of my favorite people from back home and chill at his place all we did was bar hop and chill with some friends but it wasnt til seriously late that we went onto the roof and watched the stars as we got lifted from the roof into the stars that we watched from it... we found ourselves just being and feeling amazing with just being....

..........We finally crashed but only after a seriously crazy and ghetto trip to the deli.. were for some reason they didnt even know what horseradish was... but whatever it was all cool in the end...

No comments: