Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This Always Happens............

I cant believe it, I've come so far from high school but its happening all over again.... I have this seemingly impossible ability to find friends that are really amazing........... but that seem to get me stuck... I feel like I'm trapped with them......... And it took three years of high school to escape last time that cant happen again........( 1/2 i need another you )...............

.......................................I can drink with the best of them and smoke just like everyone else but somehow i can never find those kinda people.... I love to be the ground, the medium for seemingly extreme people that's when i have the most fun... And its not that i want to do those things everyday but i would love people who do.... so they can organize them and i can drop by if need be...........

I'll find them cause i know there out there

No comments: